Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
No oil and no deep fryer needed! Easy Air fryer chicken wings are a healthier version of your favorite bar and grill treat. These chicken wings are so easy to make at home!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 8 (4oz per person)
- 2 pounds chicken wings (split, drumettes and wings only)
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
Place chicken wings in one layer in air fryer (you may need to do in batches depending on size of air fryer)
Cook at 380 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping once
Turn heat to 400 degrees and cook for 5 minutes until chicken is fully done and skin is crispy
Add sauce and wings to bowl and toss to coat
- if possible, use already cut chicken wings. If not, you will need to cut them by spreading out the wing to find the joints and twisting to separate. Then use a sharp knife to cut them apart and discard tips.
- You can use regular or no sugar added buffalo sauce
- If you like the wings to be less "saucy" you can toss them with sauce, place back in air fryer for 2 additional minutes to "bake" the sauce in.
- No oil is needed for this recipe
- Dip in prepared blue cheese or ranch dressing for the full experience treat!
Calories: 271kcal | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1009mg | Potassium: 191mg | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1.2mg