Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes and Brussels sprouts
Want to eat more veggies? This easy sweet potato and brussels sprout recipe in the air fryer takes just 6 ingredients and cooks up in under 15 minutes for a delicious and healthy side dish!
- 1 pound sweet potatoes peeled and diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts stem removed and quartered
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Add diced potatoes and quartered brussels sprouts to large mixing bowl
Toss with avocado oil and seasonings
Add to air fryer basket and set to 380 degrees
Cook, tossing occasionally, until cooked to desired tenderness (about 10-15 minutes)
Veggies are done when they are lightly browned and can be pierced easily with a fork
- This recipes uses a bit more oil than most air fryer recipes in order to get the veggies tender. Excess oil will drip into bottom of pan.
- Toss with seasoning before adding to air fryer
- Adjust chipotle chili powder to suit your preference for spice. These are slightly spicy as made
- Any extra moisture will fall to the bottom of the air fryer basket, so be sure to check and toss often to ensure they don't burn.
- While many recipes call for preheating the air fryer, I rarely do and didn't for this recipe.
- Leftovers can be stored in an air tight container in fridge for up to 4 days. These are perfect for meal prep.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 454mg | Potassium: 555mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 11394IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg