How do you make corn on the cob in the Instant Pot?Just a few simple steps will have you on your way to perfectly cooked corn on the cob in no time with no fuss!
- Remove all silks and husks from corn cobs
- Add water to bottom of pot
- Add trivet and place cleaned corn on top
- Set on high pressure for 2 minutes
Why is the Instant Pot better for cooking corn on the cob?I like this method because it’s no fuss! No worries about watching for the water to boil so that you can time it. No worries about the grill not staying the right temp and ending up with over or under cooked corn. This is super fast and totally predictable and leaves you with tender crisp corn kernels every single time.
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- 6 pieces corn on the cob
- 1 cup water
- Add water to bottom of pressure cooker
- Add trivet (I used the one that came with my pressure cooker) and place corn on top
- Cover and seal and set to high pressure for 2 minutes
- Perform quick release once done and carefully remove corn to a bowl (use tongs)
- Top with butter and salt or your choice of toppings