For the easiest and best game day snack use your air fryer to make these simple wings! Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings and quick and delicious and perfect for parties or even dinner!
Who doesn’t love delicious crispy wings, especially when parked in front of the tv cheering on your favorite team?! But there’s no need to drag out quarts of oil or worry about splashing yourself with grease. Instead you can use your air fryer to make oil free chicken wings with a delicious parmesan garlic sauce. Who wouldn’t win with these on the menu?! Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings should be on your menu for this weekend.
How do you air fry chicken wings?
It really couldn’t be easier. Just buy chicken wings that are already prepared by being trimmed and having the tips removed. These are often on sale and come in large packs, so it’s a cost effective way to impress a crowd.
The wings can go directly in the slow cooker and don’t need any added oils. The sauce will be added later, so there’s really zero prep work involved.
What you need for the garlic parmesan sauce:
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- herb and garlic seasoning
Steps for making the best air fryer chicken wings:
- Place chicken wings in air fryer basket (no oil or anything else needed)
- Cook at 380 degrees for about 25 minutes
- Turn up the heat to 400 and cook until crispy, about 5 more minutes
- Remove and toss with favorite sauce
Need an air fryer? This is the one I used for this recipe!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings trimmed
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon herb and garlic seasoning
- Place chicken wings in one layer in air fryer (you may need to do in batches depending on size of air fryer)
- Cook at 380 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping once
- Turn heat to 400 degrees and cook for 5 minutes until chicken is fully done and skin is crispy
- In the meantime melt butter and stir in parmesan and seasoning
- Add sauce and wings to bowl and toss to coat
And for more traditional buffalo style chicken wings… grab my easy air fryer chicken wings recipe!