Making the potatoes:You can start off with making potatoes in any of the following ways!
- steamed in the pressure cooker
Best potatoes to use for Easy Weekday Breakfast Potatoes:Not all potatoes are the same. The typical baking potatoes or the ones you would use for traditional mashed potatoes are russets, which won’t work as well for this recipe. Instead I’d suggest:
- Yukon gold
- red potatoes
- white creamer potatoes
- dutch baby potatoes
Easy Weekday Breakfast Potatoes
- See notes for cooking potatoes
- Cool or chill cooked potatoes
- Cut into bite sized cubes
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat
- Add potatoes and seasoning and cook until crispy and heated through
As a side note, it’s not required you serve these for breakfast. They are also super tasty as a side along with my favorite turkey meatloaf recipe!