How to make Parmesan Oven Baked Pork Chops:If you set everything up you need to make these pork chops, it will be a super quick process. You need:
- egg, beaten in a bowl to dip the pork chops in
- bread crumbs and parmesan for coating
- a baking sheet or dish ready to place the battered pork chops in for the oven
What sides go with Parmesan Oven Baked Pork Chops?
- brussels sprouts – one of my favorites!
- a simple wedge salad
- a simple bag of frozen peas, steamed
- or maybe even mashed potatoes!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Beat together eggs and milk in one bowl
- Mix together cheese, breadcrumbs and seasoning in 2nd bowl
- Dip each pork chop in egg then into breadcrumbs
- Then dip back into egg and back into breadcrumbs for a second coating
- Place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
Need help planning more family dinners like this?
- Our meal plan service gives you total control! Choose oven, slow cooker or many other prep methods!
- Add only the ingredients you like… not a fan of beef? Leave it out!
- Choose from gluten-free, diary-free, etc. if need
Herb Crusted Pan-Seared Pork Chops
Smoky Pork Chili Con Carne