Family dinners don’t get much easier than this! Parmesan Oven Baked Pork Chops are quick, juicy and delicious! Why not have these pork chops for dinner tonight?
How often do you make pork chops for dinner? It’s not something I think of often, but I really should. My kids love them and they are really inexpensive, quick and simple to make. I usually cook my pork chops in the slow cooker, but this time I wanted something different and decided to make baked pork chops instead!
How to make Parmesan Oven Baked Pork Chops:
If you set everything up you need to make these pork chops, it will be a super quick process. You need:
- egg, beaten in a bowl to dip the pork chops in
- bread crumbs and parmesan for coating
- a baking sheet or dish ready to place the battered pork chops in for the oven
You will simply dip the pork chop in egg, into the breadcrumb mixture and repeat if desired. Place on the baking sheet! It’s really simple and so much better than trying to fry them on the stove!
I loved seeing my family gobble these up! It’s the perfect quick weeknight dinner when you want to gather everyone around the table. Kind of brings back memories of being a kid and the dinners my mom used to make! Did your family ever have baked pork chops for dinner? I think this will become a new staple in our meal plan menu!
What sides go with Parmesan Oven Baked Pork Chops?
- brussels sprouts – one of my favorites!
- a simple wedge salad
- a simple bag of frozen peas, steamed
- or maybe even mashed potatoes!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Beat together eggs and milk in one bowl
- Mix together cheese, breadcrumbs and seasoning in 2nd bowl
- Dip each pork chop in egg then into breadcrumbs
- Then dip back into egg and back into breadcrumbs for a second coating
- Place on a baking sheet
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
Freestyle Smart Points per Serving: 8
Need help planning more family dinners like this?
- Our meal plan service gives you total control! Choose oven, slow cooker or many other prep methods!
- Add only the ingredients you like… not a fan of beef? Leave it out!
- Choose from gluten-free, diary-free, etc. if need
A few of our other easy to make pork dishes available as part of the meal plan include:
Herb Crusted Pan-Seared Pork Chops
Smoky Pork Chili Con Carne