Take your Taco Tuesday to a whole new level by combining it with pasta night! Instant Pot Taco Pasta has all of your favorite flavors paired with comforting creamy pasta!
Can’t decide between tacos and pasta for dinner? Don’t! This creative meal combines all of your favorite foods into one hearty and satisfying meal that your family will love. Add on top of that how quick and easy it is to make in the Instant Pot and you’ve got a dinner that you will be happy to make upon request any night of the week.
Why make pasta in the Instant Pot?
There are so many reasons, but here are a few of my favorites…
- everything in one pot from browning hamburger to cooking the pasta means less dishes
- Add everything to the pot and walk away leaving you more time
- cooks perfectly every time!
Customize to your liking if you prefer to leave out the beans or add extra veggies! So many options! Not to mention picking your favorite pasta shape!!
Instant Pot Taco Pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 15 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 16 oz pasta noodles
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat pressure cooker to saute
- Add ground beef and cook while breaking apart with spatula until fully cooked
- Turn of pressure cooker then add corn, tomatoes, beans, sauce, taco seasoning, cream cheese, noodles and broth
- Cover, seal and set to high pressure for 6 minutes
- Allow 5 minute natural pressure release then perform quick release
- Add cheese and stir gently until combined and allow to rest for about 5 minutes before serving