Grab your Instant Pot and in less than 1 hour you can have 4 meal prep Moroccan Chicken Bowls ready to be devoured this week!
Delicious and packed with flavor, you’ll never be sorry you took a few minutes to make a delicious meal that you could enjoy all week!
Whether you like to plan out your lunches for the entire week, share with a loved one, or just repurpose leftovers, bowls like this are a delicious way to make easy work of meal time. Spending an hour on the weekend can set you up for a successful week of eating delicious and healthy food.
Most of us are super busy, and because of that, it can seem overwhelming to plan ahead or prep healthy and nutritious meals for the week. But with the help of some amazing kitchen appliances like an Instant Pot or an Air Fryer, delicious meals can be put together with very little hands on time.
Bowls are a great way to assemble meals, because it’s easier to come up with delicious combinations of each food group for a complete meal. These Moroccan Chicken Bowls pair together a few of my favorite recipes into one fun meal.
Here are the recipes you’ll need in order to make Moroccan Chicken Bowls:
A few notes about these meal prep bowls:
While there are instructions in each of the recipes for Instant Pot Quinoa and Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken for freezing, I don’t recommend freezing an assembled bowl. The cucumber tomato salad and yogurt sauce need to be added fresh.
I recommend only adding the quinoa and chicken to any meal prep bowls and storing the cucumber tomato salad and yogurt in separate containers. This way you can heat the bowl without ruining the toppings.
Equipment and supplies needed for these meal prep bowls:
Note: If you have 2 pressure cookers you can save a lot of time on this recipe by cooking the quinoa and chicken at the same time. I used my 3 quart Instant Pot for the quinoa and my 6 quart Instant Pot for the chicken.
Meal Prep Moroccan Chicken Bowls
- Layer each bowl or food container with 1/4 of the quinoa and chicken
- In separate bowls, store the remaining cucumber and tomato salad and yogurt sauce
- To serve, heat the chicken and quinoa bowls in the microwave and top with salad and sauce
- if freezing prepared bowls, don't prep the salad and yogurt sauce until ready to serve
- these can be made ahead and saved in containers in fridge for 3-4 days
- to save time, use two pressure cookers and make the quinoa and chicken at the same time