Taco Stuffed Sweet Potato
This is a delicious way to get the family to add more veggies to their diet. Sweet potatoes are full of fiber and packed with vitamins. Who wouldn’t benefit from that?!
Ingredients you’ll need…
- sweet potatoes
- taco meat
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh cilantro
- ranch dressing
Benefits of Sweet Potatoes:
Sweet potatoes contribute to a healthy gut. A healthy gut improves immune system function.
Some research shows that sweet potatoes may improve vision and brain function and even have cancer-fighting properties.
How To Make Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes…
- Cook sweet potatoes in the air fryer or bake in the oven
Cut open sweet potatoes and use a fork to break apart some of the flesh
Top each side with taco meat
Then add tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and ranch or dress as desired
I don’t recommend assembling and eating later. If you are meal prepping keep components separate until you’re ready to eat.
Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup cooked taco meat
- 1/4 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Ranch dressing for drizzle optional
- Cut open sweet potatoes and use a fork to break apart some of the flesh
- Top each side with taco meat
- Then add tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and ranch or dress as desired
Perfect for meal prep
Let everyone add their own toppings
Makes a quick and easy lunch
Add more veggies, vitamins, and fiber to your diet
- Toppings: cheese, onions, salsa, sour cream