What is Sriracha Shrimp? My Sriracha Shrimp are marinated in a spicy sauce and then cooked in an air fryer. It’s a quick way to add some zip to your family’s meal rotation or impress your guests with an appetizer before the big game.
Can I add more Sriracha sauce to the marinade? Absolutely! More Sriracha sauce equals more heat! If your family likes spicy food, this is the way to make it!
Do I add the marinade to the air fryer? No! Make sure you drain the excess marinade off of your Sriracha Shrimp before you place them in the air fryer basket.
How do I serve Sriracha Shrimp? Sriracha Shrimp makes a great appetizer or meal! Serve it on a salad, in a wrap, or on an appetizer tray.
Do I need a garnish for my Sriracha Shrimp? Adding diced onion, cilantro, and/or sesame seeds to your Sriracha Shrimp will give it some “plate appeal” as well as increasing the overall complexity of the dish’s flavors.
More Recipes You’ll Enjoy
- 12 oz shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter can use dairy free butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari for gluten free
- Juice from 1/2 fresh squeezed lime
- Thaw shrimp if frozen and pat dry
- Mix together 1 1/2 tablespoons of the Sriracha plus the melted butter, honey and soy sauce
- Add shrimp to mixture and cover and let marinate in fridge for 30 minutes
- Drain excess marinade and add shrimp to air fryer basket
- Cook at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes until cooked through, tossing once or twice
- Serve with diced onion, cilantro, sesame seeds or as desired
Use peeled and de-veined to save time
Add more Sriracha for more heat
Do not to overcook the shrimp or they will get tough