It’s easier than you think to make your own fresh homemade mango salsa! Enjoy the flavors of summer in this quick and easy salsa that pair perfectly with all your favorite summertime meals!
Controlling ingredients in your family’s food is a big priority for many caregivers. Making your own salsa is a quick way to add fruits and veggies into your dinner rotation. And, it will spice up some of your family-favorite recipes.
This Mango Salsa uses superfoods to make a heart-healthy side that tastes great atop your favorite meat dish, on a meal prep bowl, or by itself with tortilla chips.
It only takes minutes to make Mango Salsa and you can make up a big batch of it to last you for days.
Ingredients You’ll Need To Make Fresh Mango Salsa…
salt and pepper
How To Make Fresh Mango Salsa…
Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss gently
Taste and add salt and pepper as needed
Serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 days
Fresh Mango Salsa
- 2 ripe mangos peeled cored and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup diced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss gently
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed
- Serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 day
Use prepared fresh sliced mango to save time
Watch a great tutorial about slicing mangoes!