- While mayo may seem simple, it’s important to note that this is mayonnaise and not Miracle Whip. I like regular Hellman’s but any other variety like Chosen Food’s or Duke’s would work well too!
- You can use fresh lime juice, but for recipes like this I keep bottle lime juice on hand and it works like a charm.
- Chipotle Chili Powder is made from ground chipotle peppers and is different than regular chili powder. It has a smoky and slightly spicy flavor.
This dip can be made up to 3 day in advance and stored in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Chipotle Lime Mayo
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl
- Store in an airtight container in fridge up to 3 days until ready to use