Make lunches or dinners for the whole week using some of my favorite Instant Pot recipes for easy meal prep! Customize to your liking with tons of options!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
Cheese, sour cream, fresh chopped cilantro as desired
How To Make Meal Prep Burrito Bowls:
- Just layer ingredients in a bowl or container
If you’re planning to reheat your Burrito Bowl, don’t add salsa until you’re ready to eat.
Meal Prep Burrito Bowls
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 4 oz chicken taco meat
- 1/2 cup cooked pinto beans
- 1/2 cup corn salsa
- Cheese sour cream, fresh chopped cilantro as desired
- Layer all ingredients in bowl or container
- Store tightly covered in fridge for up to 3 days
- Add salsa after reheating