- Want a little something different for your taco night? Use the taco meat with my homemade seasoning blend that you already prepped and add it to my Instant Pot Acorn Squash for the best taco bowl ever!
- I don’t know about you, but taco meat is one of the easiest things for me to prep for a quick and easy dinner. But what about when you get tired of the usual tacos? Use it to stuff a nutritious acorn squash instead!
- Just like with tacos, you can get creative with the fillings or stick to the basics. We like a little cheese and sour cream and some chopped tomatoes for good measure.
- Once the acorn squash is cooked in the Instant Pot make sure that the excess water is drained
- If prepped ahead, reheat taco meat
- Layer the squash with the meat and any desired toppings
- Favorite toppings include sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, avocado and fresh cilantro!
How To Prep Ahead
- If prepping ahead, store prepared ingredients separately and then assemble when ready to eat
Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Assemble each half of the cooked squash in a bowl or on a plate
- Top each with a half a cup of taco meat and desired toppings
- Toppings: sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, avocado and fresh cilantro!
- Prep ahead, store prepared ingredients separately and then assemble when ready to eat