Healthy meal prep doesn’t have to be time consuming or difficult. This Greek Salmon proves that you can make up a delicious meal perfect for dinner for the day or dinners for the week in minutes!
Salmon has so many health benefits! Eating it will help your hair and skin stay smooth and silky. It will also give you energy and keep your bones and heart healthy.
Greek Salmon requires only a few ingredients. It pairs easily with any number of sides for a quick and tasty meal. Try serving it with rice, salads, potatoes and more!
Ingredients You’ll Need To Make Greek Salmon…
- salmon filets
- olive oil
- Greek seasoning
- cooked orzo pasta (optional)
- marinated tomatoes
- goat cheese
- Kalamata olives
How To Make Greek Salmon…
- Leave skin on the salmon and rub non-skin side with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with seasoning.
- Cook in air fryer at 360 degrees F for 10 minutes or until cooked to an internal temp of 145 degrees F.
- Serve on bed of orzo topped with marinated tomatoes, goat cheese and, kalamata olives or as desired.
You can use Banza rice pasta for a base instead of orzo to make this recipe gluten free.
You can substitute regular rice or any kind of pasta for the orzo to change things up a bit.
The salmon is done cooking when it reaches an internal temp of 145 degrees F. (Always use a food thermometer!)
Add a salad or some sauteed veggies to make this a complete meal!
This pairs perfectly with my Marinated Tomatoes!
Love salmon? Here’s more options:
Greek Salmon (Meal Prep)
- 2 salmon filets about 4 oz each
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon greek seasoning
- 1 cup cooked orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup marinated tomatoes
- 1 oz crumbled goat cheese optional
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- Leave skin on salmon and rub non-skin side with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with seasoning
- Cook in air fryer at 360 degrees F for 10 minutes or until cooked to an internal temp of 145 degrees F
- Serve on bed of orzo topped with marinated tomatoes, goat cheese and kalamata olives or as desired
Substitute Banza rice pasta to make gluten free.
Cook salmon to an internal temp of 145 degrees F (always use a food thermometer)
Serve with salad or sauteed veggies