With only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes in the air fryer, this will become your new go-to dinner! Parmesan Crusted Salmon is a family favorite that takes only minutes to make.
- Salmon is a quick and easy dish that can be made any night of the week for a healthy and nutritious dinner.
- I love making salmon in the air fryer because it turns out juicy and perfect every time and it cooks up in under 10 minutes.
- I buy salmon frozen in individual fillets so that we can make exactly how much we need. This recipe is perfect for dividing into individual portions and you can make any number of servings you need. It’s also perfect for meal prep and is great for serving with cucumber tomato salad and quinoa.
Any brand of herb and garlic seasoning will work, just take a look and see if it contains salt. If not, you’ll want to add a sprinkle or two to taste.
My favorite salmon is sockeye. I love the firm texture and dark color, but again, and salmon filets that you have will work!
Make sure your salmon is thawed for best results
Ensure salmon is in single layer in air fryer (may need to work in batches)
Salmon skin will remove easily after cooking, no need to remove before
Recipe can be divided for any number of servings. Perfect for 1 or 10 people!
How to Prep Ahead
- Perfect for meal prep! Cook as directed then add to individual contains and re-heat to serve.
How To Store Leftovers
- Let cool completely then store in air tight containers in fridge up to 3 days
Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets 4oz each
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon herb and garlic seasoning
- Brush tops of salmon with mayo and sprinkle with herbs and garlic seasoning
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese
- Place in air fryer at 380 degrees for 8 minutes
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is at an internal temp of 145 degrees F
Salmon skin will remove easily after cooking
Recipe can be divided for any number of servings.
- For meal prep, cook as directed then add to individual contains and re-heat to serve.
- Let leftovers cool completely then store in air tight containers in fridge up to 3 days