The ultimate grab and go breakfast! These Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites are quick to make and can be customized with any add-ins you like. These light, fluffy and delicious egg bites are perfect for a simple breakfast for kids or can even be served at your next brunch.
Ever since I finally caved and tried out the egg bites at Starbucks, I have become obsessed. They were so amazing good that I really started wanting them all the time for breakfast. I can tell you I was super thrilled when I quickly realized that people were making them at home using their pressure cookers. As a food blogger and basically a huge fan of food in general, I was totally up for the challenge of making my own version at home. These Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites are simple, easy, and perfect for brunch or even for meal prep. I make up a couple of batches and heat them up for my kids for a quick and wholesome breakfast before school.
If you haven’t invested in an Instant Pot yet, then it’s probably time to give it a look. It took me awhile to come around to the idea of it, but ever since I finally figured out it’s quirks, I’m kind of obsessed. Especially when I can make things like these egg bites on a Sunday afternoon and have a quick breakfast for my kids before school all week. Because, seriously, who wants to spend time in the morning making a healthy breakfast for the kiddos even though you know it’s the right thing to do.
Filling options for Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites:
- anything your heart desires
Grab one of these cute little egg molds when you get your Instant Pot and you’ll be all set to start making your own Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites!!
Need help making bacon? Make sure you check out his post on how to make bacon!!
Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces thick sliced bacon, cooked
- 2 oz shredded sharp white cheddar
- Add eggs, cottage cheese, cream and salt to a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth
- Spray mold with nonstick spray and fill molds about half way
- Add cheese and crumbled bacon equally to each mold and stir gently to mix into egg
- Fill remaining space in molds with egg
- Place 1 cup water in bottom of Instant Pot and add trivet
- Place mold on top of trivet
- Set pot ot 8 minutes on steam
- Allow 10 minutes natural pressure release before removing eggs from molds
Freestyle Smart Points per egg bite: 4