Greek Chicken Bowl Recipe Highlights
Spend a little time on the weekend prepping and you’ll have everything you need for these tasty Greek Chicken Bowls! I love these for quick grab-and-go lunches for the week.
With the balance of quinoa, chicken and the cucumber tomato salad, these bowls are hearty and filling while also being nutritious. I love a meal that leaves you feeling full but not stuffed.
I love that you can eat these cold for a truly easy meal for those busy days.
All of the ingredients can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
I like to layer my bowls with the quinoa, then dice up the chicken and add it along with the cucumber tomato salad, cheese and olives.
- I save the dressing and add it when ready to eat
If you prefer to heat the bowls before eating, store the olives and cucumber tomato salad separately and add after reheating
The quinoa and chicken can be frozen, but the remaining ingredients will need to be served fresh
How To Prep Ahead
- Chicken and quinoa can be cooked ahead of time and stored in fridge for up to 3 days or freezer for 3 months
How To Store Leftovers
- Leave dressing off any of the bowls you won’t be eating right away and store separately
Greek Chicken Bowls
- Divide ingredients between 4 bowls or containers
- Top with dressing when ready to serve
- If you choose to heat the bowls before eating, store the olives and cucumber tomato salad separately
Quinoa and chicken can be frozen, serve remaining ingredients fresh
If desired, Prep ingredients in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- I like to layer my bowls with the quinoa, then dice up the chicken and add it along with the cucumber tomato salad, cheese and olives.
Save the dressing and add it when ready to eat